You still get the impressive image quality of the 24.1 Megapixel CMOS sensor, power of the DIGIC 8 image processor, 4K UHD 24p and HD 120p for slow-motion video, and more, along with some additional boosts.
The autofocus locks onto the subject faster, and Eye Detection is improved so it recognizes the eyes and faces further away.
Eye Detection can now even be used during video with Movie Servo AF, and you can use both Eye and Face Detection during Servo AF.
What you get is added versatility and stability to keep the subject(s) in focus and as the center of attention.
For content creators, you can use the EOS M50 Mark II to Livestream your content with built-in Wi-Fi and use EOS Webcam Utility software for an easy webcam alternative.
When a different angle is needed, you can shoot vertically in addition to horizontally, and the camera even offers clean HDMI output for high-resolution, high frame-rate streaming.
When it comes to content, whether stills or video, the EOS M50 Mark II goes far beyond letting you just scratch the surface of your vision.
1. Processor Specifications and Latest Features
The Canon EOS M50 Mark II carried a DIGIC 8 processor and a 1 MP APS-C 24 CMOS sensor. This camera can record 4K resolution videos that produce perfect images and more vivid colors.
As a difference, this mirrorless camera has updated Dual Pixel CMOS AF and Eye Detection AF technology. This feature increases the speed of focus and high accuracy on objects when shooting in action.
2. Improved Facets
The AF frame display on the EVF or LCD screen has upgraded to produce more refinement when looking for a focus point on an object. This mirrorless camera is the first EOS camera to be equipped with a fully touch-sensitive display feature.
The addition of a new feature, namely Tap AF, allows users to move the focus point from one object to another by simply tapping the screen. This feature is considered practical enough for vlogging and photography needs.
3. Stabilizer More Steady
The next upgrade from the Canon EOS M50 Mark II is to have smooth stability and control when camera shake occurs while recording while walking. The digital movie IS feature on the Canon EOS M50 Mark II helps reduce blurring in the more stable recording.
The Combination Image Stabilizer found on the Canon EOS M50 Mark II uses a built-in 5-axis digital image stabilization with a lens-based image stabilization system to effectively minimize the appearance of camera shake for sharper handheld shooting.
This benefits walking or moving to record and can also use with optical IS-equipped lenses for more effective overall stabilization.
Of course, this is a positive upgrade for those of you who like to shoot videos. If you record using a lens that is equipped with Image Stabilization.
4. Social Media Flexibility
The Canon EOS M50 Mark II has a vertical (portrait) mode. It has the convenience of creating content on social media like Instagram and TikTok. To activate the vertical mode, you can select add to rotate info that video playback to vertical.
The video is automatically playing on compatible smartphones, tablets, PCs, and social media. Practical enough for those of you who like to make video content on social media.
5. Could be a webcam
The Canon EOS M50 Mark II camera has an EOS Webcam Utility app. It’s useful as a Webcam when connected to a PC.
So, with the addition of these features, you can make YouTube live streaming content more stable than using conventional webcams.
In addition, of course, you can do things like meetings, video conferencing, and online presentations more smoothly with the better video recording quality.
6. Battery Capacity
In the power sector, this camera has improved, it can take photos up to 70 more times than the EOS M50 series.
So you can take photos to achieve 305 times in a single charge.
7. Specifications Canon EOS M50 Mark II
- Sensor: 24.1MP APS-C CMOS Sensor
- Processor: DIGIC 8 Image Processor
- Video Record: UHD 4K and HD 720p120 Video Recording
- Features: Dual Pixel CMOS AF with Eye Detect AF
- Screen: 2.36m-Dot OLED Electronic Viewfinder
- Screen Size: 3.0 ″ 1.04m-Dot Vari-Angle Touchscreen
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi and Bluetooth + Webcam Capability
- Camera: Extended ISO 51200, 10 fps Shooting
- Stabilization: Combination 5-Axis Image Stabilization
8. Additional Specifications
- Built-in Wi-Fi with NFC allows easy wireless sharing of photos and movies to mobile devices.
- Bluetooth allows connecting a smartphone or tablet for fast and automatic image sharing between devices as well as remote control capabilities.
- Wi-Fi also allows live streaming of your content directly from the camera and, when used with the EOS Webcam Utility software.
- Built-in pop-up flash provides additional illumination for working in low light conditions. A hot shoe is also available to work with an optional external flash for greater control.
9. The Price Mirrorless Canon EOS M50 Mark II
The Canon EOS M50 Mark II sale for $649.00.
High accessibility to access social media accounts also makes the advantage of this camera. Are you interested?